Chase Bursnall Director
Mobile: 0405 661 356
A savvy entrepreneur who has had wide-ranging experiences in several industries from restaurant and hospitality to real estate.
Chase’s success and reputation come from hard work, determination and a commitment to excellence. As an award-winning owner of three Coffee Club cafes, Chase has spent the last 10 years in real estate setting unprecedented standards, first in the Brisbane CBD as a selling principal, and now as part-owner of Rent Star.
Quickly gaining recognition for his unique capabilities, high energy and creativity in problem solving, Chase’s attention to detail, persistence and ability to effectively serve his clients has brought him many referrals and loyal landlords.
Having discovered a gap in the market and the potential for pure property management, Chase created Rent Star, an agency where the landlord is number one.
Satisfied landlords continue to commend Chase for his patience, expertise and personal attention. Those who had previously given their business to other agencies quickly became loyal to Chase after chatting with him just once. As one customer put it, “He was able to tap into our needs very quickly, tirelessly and with easy understanding answered all our questions.”
Outside the office, Chase enjoys a fulfilling family life with his wife Katie, friends and their much-loved dog, Minnie, as well as golf, fishing and wining and dining.
- House | Beautifully Renovated Queenslander | $575 per week
- Unit | Large & Modern Unit - Close to Nundah Station, Woolworths & Toombul Shopping Centre | $395 per week
- Apartment | Fully Furnished Apartment in Sought-after Building | $450pw Furnished
- Unit | Furnished Shared Accommodation | $110 Per Week - Student Share
- Studio | Student/Share Caretaker Room | $170 Per Week - Caretaker Room
- Townhouse | Perfect for Group of Friends Wanting to Live Together | $580 Per Week
- Apartment | Modern Student/Share Townhouse | $190 Per Week - Student Share
- Studio | Student/Share Double Rooms | $180 Per Week - Student Share
- House | Modern Family Home - A few minutes walk to Pallara School and parks | $500 per week
- House | Student Accommodation in Petrie Terrace | $170 Per Week - Student Share
- Apartment | Fully Furnished Apartment with Panoramic Views Available | $650pw Level 58
- Apartment | Modern 1 year old apartment | $350 per week
- House | Desirable Low Set Family Home | $700 per week
- House | Classic Queenslander style home with modern touches | $500 Per Week
- Unit | Perfect for Group of Friends Wanting to Live Together | From $190 Per Week - Student Share
- Unit | Stylish, Spacious & Modern | $400 per week
- House | Sunsoaked Cannon Hill Home - Minutes to Shops, Restaurants and Train Station | $525 Per Week
- House | Modern Queenslander | $560 per week
- Apartment | Lower level unit with massive tiled courtyard | $620 per week
- Townhouse | Fully Furnished Shared Student Accommodation | From $170 Per Week - Student Share
- Studio | Near New Studio - Furnished or Unfurnished Option Available | $270 per week
- Apartment | Spacious Unit with Dual Balconies | $420pw Spacious Apartment
- Townhouse | Spacious Townhouse | $415 per week
- Studio | Ensuited Student/Share Rooms | $140 Per Week - Student Share
- House | Spacious Student Share Accommodation in Indooroopilly | From $160 Per Week - Student Share
- Apartment | Perfect for Studying at UQ - Student Accommodation | From $180 Per Week - Student Share
- Townhouse | Fully Furnished Student Share Accommodation | $250 Per Week - Student Share