Chase Bursnall Director
Mobile: 0405 661 356
A savvy entrepreneur who has had wide-ranging experiences in several industries from restaurant and hospitality to real estate.
Chase’s success and reputation come from hard work, determination and a commitment to excellence. As an award-winning owner of three Coffee Club cafes, Chase has spent the last 10 years in real estate setting unprecedented standards, first in the Brisbane CBD as a selling principal, and now as part-owner of Rent Star.
Quickly gaining recognition for his unique capabilities, high energy and creativity in problem solving, Chase’s attention to detail, persistence and ability to effectively serve his clients has brought him many referrals and loyal landlords.
Having discovered a gap in the market and the potential for pure property management, Chase created Rent Star, an agency where the landlord is number one.
Satisfied landlords continue to commend Chase for his patience, expertise and personal attention. Those who had previously given their business to other agencies quickly became loyal to Chase after chatting with him just once. As one customer put it, “He was able to tap into our needs very quickly, tirelessly and with easy understanding answered all our questions.”
Outside the office, Chase enjoys a fulfilling family life with his wife Katie, friends and their much-loved dog, Minnie, as well as golf, fishing and wining and dining.
- House | Family Home in Chapel Hill | $590 per week
- House | Renovated Home - Near heart of Ipswich | $310 per week
- Unit | Share Accommodation - Central and close to all amenities | $280pw furnished with AC
- Unit | Fully Air Conditioned Unit - Close to public transport, shops, restaurants and Wesley Hospital | $500pw Fully Air Conditioned
- Apartment | Atrio Apartments | $415 per week
- House | Unique Family Home with Granny Flat | $750 Per Week
- Apartment | Short stroll to cafes, restaurants and river walk | $375 Per Week
- Townhouse | Modern Double-Storey Townhouse - 900m walk to Capalaba Shopping Centre | $410 per week
- House | Charming Inner City Living | $700 per week
- Townhouse | Quiet and Modern Camp Hill Townhouse | $520 per week