Chase Bursnall Director
Mobile: 0405 661 356
A savvy entrepreneur who has had wide-ranging experiences in several industries from restaurant and hospitality to real estate.
Chase’s success and reputation come from hard work, determination and a commitment to excellence. As an award-winning owner of three Coffee Club cafes, Chase has spent the last 10 years in real estate setting unprecedented standards, first in the Brisbane CBD as a selling principal, and now as part-owner of Rent Star.
Quickly gaining recognition for his unique capabilities, high energy and creativity in problem solving, Chase’s attention to detail, persistence and ability to effectively serve his clients has brought him many referrals and loyal landlords.
Having discovered a gap in the market and the potential for pure property management, Chase created Rent Star, an agency where the landlord is number one.
Satisfied landlords continue to commend Chase for his patience, expertise and personal attention. Those who had previously given their business to other agencies quickly became loyal to Chase after chatting with him just once. As one customer put it, “He was able to tap into our needs very quickly, tirelessly and with easy understanding answered all our questions.”
Outside the office, Chase enjoys a fulfilling family life with his wife Katie, friends and their much-loved dog, Minnie, as well as golf, fishing and wining and dining.
- House | Renovated Home - Near heart of Ipswich | $285 Per Week
- House | Stylish Split-Level Home | $980 per week
- Unit | Renovated Two Bedroom Unit - 600m to Wooloowin Station | $385 per week
- House | Easy Living, Convenient Location | $520 per week
- House | Beautifully Renovated Family Home | $550 per week
- House | Just Renovated Kenmore home close to schools and parks | $495 per week
- House | Walk to Schools, Shop, Transport & Much More... | $410 per week
- Unit | 3 Bedroom Unit in Great Location | $340 per week
- Apartment | Top Level Executive Apartment - Fully Furnished | $600pw Fully Furnished
- Townhouse | Peaceful Modern Estate Living | $340 Per Week
- Unit | Perfect for Group of Friends Wanting to Live Together | $670 Per Week Including Utilities
- House | Fully Furnished Student Share Accommodation | $200 Per Week - Student Share
- Unit | Trendy Paddington Unit | $390 per week
- Townhouse | Charming Townhouse with Spacious Courtyard - Approx 400m to Milton Train Station | $430 per week
- Apartment | Oxley + Stirling | $650pw City Views
- House | Spacious Student Share Accommodation in Indooroopilly | From $200 Per Week - Student Share
- Apartment | Spice Apartments | $495pw City&River Views
- Studio | Near New Studio - Furnished or Unfurnished Option Available | $270 per week
- Townhouse | Fully Furnished Student Share Accommodation | $250 Per Week - Student Share
- House | Gorgeous Large Cottage Style Home | $440 per week
- House | Classic Queenslander style home with modern touches | $525 per week
- Townhouse | Spacious and Modern Living - Large bedrooms | $420 per week
- Townhouse | Modern Double-Storey Townhouse - Less than 5 minutes to Capalaba Shops | $400 per week
- House | Beautifully Renovated Queenslander | $575 per week
- House | Low Set Easy Living | $480 per week
- Unit | Modern Unit with Courtyard | $370pw Ground Floor
- Unit | Convenience & Lifestyle | $350 per week
- House | Private Queenslander | $600 per week
- House | Exclusive & Contemporary Family Home | Pool&Yard Maintenance Included
- Unit | Air-Conditioned Unit in Fantastic Location | $360pw Incl Water
- Townhouse | Fully Furnished Shared Student Accommodation | From $220 Per Week - Student Share