Chase Bursnall Director
Mobile: 0405 661 356
A savvy entrepreneur who has had wide-ranging experiences in several industries from restaurant and hospitality to real estate.
Chase’s success and reputation come from hard work, determination and a commitment to excellence. As an award-winning owner of three Coffee Club cafes, Chase has spent the last 10 years in real estate setting unprecedented standards, first in the Brisbane CBD as a selling principal, and now as part-owner of Rent Star.
Quickly gaining recognition for his unique capabilities, high energy and creativity in problem solving, Chase’s attention to detail, persistence and ability to effectively serve his clients has brought him many referrals and loyal landlords.
Having discovered a gap in the market and the potential for pure property management, Chase created Rent Star, an agency where the landlord is number one.
Satisfied landlords continue to commend Chase for his patience, expertise and personal attention. Those who had previously given their business to other agencies quickly became loyal to Chase after chatting with him just once. As one customer put it, “He was able to tap into our needs very quickly, tirelessly and with easy understanding answered all our questions.”
Outside the office, Chase enjoys a fulfilling family life with his wife Katie, friends and their much-loved dog, Minnie, as well as golf, fishing and wining and dining.
- Unit | Fully air conditioned unit on top floor with large entertainers balcony | $550 per week
- Apartment | Fully Furnished Top-Level Executive Apartment | $740 Fully Furnished on Top Floor
- Apartment | Near New Ground Floor Unit - North Facing | $670pw with White Goods
- House | Student Share Accommodation - Fully Furnished Including All Utilities & Internet | From $160pw
- Unit | Furnished Shared Accommodation | $110pw
- House | Charming Cottage on 2 acres | $595 per week
- House | Spacious Yard & Fully Fenced-750m to Wooloowin Station, Lutwyche City Shops, Eateries & Gyms | $470pw
- House | Spacious Yard | $335 Per Week
- House | All Utilities Included (Electricity, Internet, Gas and Water) | $160 Per Week All Utilities Included
- Apartment | Near New Modern Apartment | $600 per week
- Unit | Large New Farm Penthouse Apartment | $595 Per Week
- Townhouse | Freshened Up Townhouse - 1 minute walk to Ferny Grove Train Station | $350 per week
- Unit | Fully Furnished in Fantastic Location | $400pw
- Townhouse | Modern Townhouse | $395 per week
- Apartment | Near new one bedroom apartment with spacious living space | $350 per week
- House | Renovated Family Home - Granny flat downstairs | $650pw w/granny flat
- Apartment | Sleek & Spacious Top Floor Unit | $470 Per Week
- House | Great Family Home with Abundant Storage | $575 Per Week
- House | Student share accommodation in convenient location | $160 incl all bills&furnished