Can I have another person move in with me?

Permission must first be sought from the landlord regarding any change to your tenancy prior to the proposed new tenant moving into the property. Any change of tenant or additional tenant must submit an application to our office with all supporting documentation. This application will then be processed and presented to the landlord for their approval. If the additional or change of tenancy is approved Rent Star will notify you in writing and prepare any additional paperwork


Switch to Rent Star

Check to see if we cover your postcode

Or call 07 3367 1245