Chase Bursnall Licensed Real Estate Agent
Mobile: 0405 661 356
A savvy entrepreneur who has had wide-ranging experiences in several industries from restaurant and hospitality to real estate.
Chase’s success and reputation come from hard work, determination and a commitment to excellence. As an award-winning owner of three Coffee Club cafes, Chase has spent the last 10 years in real estate setting unprecedented standards, first in the Brisbane CBD as a selling principal, and now as part-owner of Rent Star.
Quickly gaining recognition for his unique capabilities, high energy and creativity in problem solving, Chase’s attention to detail, persistence and ability to effectively serve his clients has brought him many referrals and loyal landlords.
Having discovered a gap in the market and the potential for pure property management, Chase created Rent Star, an agency where the landlord is number one.
Satisfied landlords continue to commend Chase for his patience, expertise and personal attention. Those who had previously given their business to other agencies quickly became loyal to Chase after chatting with him just once. As one customer put it, “He was able to tap into our needs very quickly, tirelessly and with easy understanding answered all our questions.”
Outside the office, Chase enjoys a fulfilling family life with his wife Katie, friends and their much-loved dog, Minnie, as well as golf, fishing and wining and dining.
- Apartment | Modern and Fully Furnished | $750 weekly
- Unit | Classic colonial with a twist in easy location - Master bedroom with ensuite | $440 weekly
- House | Large Family Home on Huge Block! | $495 weekly
- House | Spacious Student Share Accommodation | $240 weekly
- Studio | Stylish Fully Furnished Studio Apartment | $280 weekly
- Townhouse | Double-storey Townhouse only 900m walk to Capalaba Shopping Centre | $395 weekly
- Townhouse | Double-storey Townhouse in quiet complex only 900m walk to Capalaba Shopping Centre | $440 weekly
- Apartment | Inner City, Views, Pool, Gym, Sauna | $400 weekly
- Apartment | Vibrant Location with Dryer, Dishwasher and Microwave included | $365 weekly
- Unit | Storage, security screens, balcony and large seperate laundry | $335 weekly
- Townhouse | Spacious Double-Storey Townhouse with Internal Stairs, Courtyard and Secure Garage | $450 weekly
- House | Contemporary and Executive Style with 3 living zones and NBN available | $900 weekly
- House | Character Filled Family Home with Pool | $635 weekly
- Apartment | The Bronte - Quality Furnishing | $500 weekly
- Townhouse | Large Townhouse with internal stairs located in private road - Close to Indooroopilly Shopping | $450 weekly
- Unit | Great Value & Close to City | $245 weekly
- Unit | Two bedroom unit with polished timber flooring throughout | $355 weekly
- Unit | Ground floor unit with courtyard in secure complex | $550 weekly
- Unit | BRAND NEW - Stylish 2 bedroom apartments available | From $450 per week
- House | 3 Living Zones and Swimming Pool | $715 weekly
- Unit | 3 Bedroom Apartments - BRAND NEW | From $595 per week