Chase Bursnall Director
Mobile: 0405 661 356
A savvy entrepreneur who has had wide-ranging experiences in several industries from restaurant and hospitality to real estate.
Chase’s success and reputation come from hard work, determination and a commitment to excellence. As an award-winning owner of three Coffee Club cafes, Chase has spent the last 10 years in real estate setting unprecedented standards, first in the Brisbane CBD as a selling principal, and now as part-owner of Rent Star.
Quickly gaining recognition for his unique capabilities, high energy and creativity in problem solving, Chase’s attention to detail, persistence and ability to effectively serve his clients has brought him many referrals and loyal landlords.
Having discovered a gap in the market and the potential for pure property management, Chase created Rent Star, an agency where the landlord is number one.
Satisfied landlords continue to commend Chase for his patience, expertise and personal attention. Those who had previously given their business to other agencies quickly became loyal to Chase after chatting with him just once. As one customer put it, “He was able to tap into our needs very quickly, tirelessly and with easy understanding answered all our questions.”
Outside the office, Chase enjoys a fulfilling family life with his wife Katie, friends and their much-loved dog, Minnie, as well as golf, fishing and wining and dining.
- Townhouse | Fully Furnished Shared Student Accommodation | $220pw incl Furnished,Utilities&Internet
- Unit | Great Value and Close to City | $255 weekly
- Apartment | Fully Furnished Apartment with Panoramic Views Available in the New Year | $750 weekly
- House | Fully Furnished Share Accommodation - Walk to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre | $200 weekly
- Townhouse | Fully Furnished Student Share Accommodation -Internet, Electricity, Gas & Water included | From $190 per week
- Studio | Fully Furnished Studio - Short Term | $400pw Two-monthly lease
- Townhouse | Central Indooroopilly Location - Close to all ALL amenities | $510 weekly
- Unit | Modern and Inviting | $260 weekly
- Apartment | Near New Modern Apartment - 300m to Woolworths | $475 weekly
- Apartment | Unfurnished Apartment - The Melbourne Residences' | $650 weekly
- House | Near New Townhouse For the Modern Family | $810 weekly
- House | Double Storey Family Home With Scenic Balcony | $550 weekly
- House | Spacious Family Home in Quiet Neighbourhood | $470 weekly
- Townhouse | Manhattan Terraces - 3 Level Terrace | $750 weekly
- House | Great Family Home in a Dream Location | $405 weekly
- Unit | Lower level unit with massive tiled courtyard | $610 weekly
- House | Character Heritage Home | $700 weekly
- Apartment | Stunning & Near New Akira Apartment - Walk to Mater Hospital & The Gabba | $480 Fully Furnished