Chase Bursnall Licensed Real Estate Agent
Mobile: 0405 661 356
A savvy entrepreneur who has had wide-ranging experiences in several industries from restaurant and hospitality to real estate.
Chase’s success and reputation come from hard work, determination and a commitment to excellence. As an award-winning owner of three Coffee Club cafes, Chase has spent the last 10 years in real estate setting unprecedented standards, first in the Brisbane CBD as a selling principal, and now as part-owner of Rent Star.
Quickly gaining recognition for his unique capabilities, high energy and creativity in problem solving, Chase’s attention to detail, persistence and ability to effectively serve his clients has brought him many referrals and loyal landlords.
Having discovered a gap in the market and the potential for pure property management, Chase created Rent Star, an agency where the landlord is number one.
Satisfied landlords continue to commend Chase for his patience, expertise and personal attention. Those who had previously given their business to other agencies quickly became loyal to Chase after chatting with him just once. As one customer put it, “He was able to tap into our needs very quickly, tirelessly and with easy understanding answered all our questions.”
Outside the office, Chase enjoys a fulfilling family life with his wife Katie, friends and their much-loved dog, Minnie, as well as golf, fishing and wining and dining.
- House | Spacious Student Share Accommodation | From $200/week
- House | Spacious Renovated Queenslander | $450 weekly
- Studio | Furnished Studio | $380 weekly
- Apartment | Fully Furnished and Modern with Full Height Glazing Offering City Views | $750 weekly
- Townhouse | Large Townhouse Close to Shopping Centre | $475 weekly
- House | Spacious Home with River Views | $500 weekly
- House | Walk to shops, restaurants, gym and pool | $450 weekly
- Apartment | Vibrant Location with Dryer, Dishwasher and Microwave included | $390 weekly
- Apartment | Fully Furnished Apartment with Panoramic Views | $750 including Unlimited Internet
- Unit | Brand New Executive Apartments Coming in July | Call to enquire
- House | Large Family Home with 4 Undercover Carparks | $550 weekly
- House | Sustainable Living Tastefully Designed for the Modern Family | $750 weekly
- Unit | On the boundary of Bulimba | $335 weekly
- House | Large 5 Bedroom Family Home with Spacious Backyard - Walking distance to school | $430 weekly
- Unit | Large Outdoor Entertaining Area on Balcony | $420 weekly
- Unit | Spacious Unit with Privacy | $380 weekly
- House | Stunning Low-set Family Home with 4 Bedrooms plus Study and Swimming Pool | $775 weekly
- Apartment | Modern and Brand New Apartment Fully Air Conditioned | $495 weekly
- Unit | Low Maintenance Unit Close to Toombul Shopping | $280 weekly
- Townhouse | Double-storey Townhouse only 900 walk to Capalaba Shopping Centre | $400 weekly
- Unit | Walk-in Wardrobes in both bedrooms | $420 weekly